Sunday, July 21, 2013

Day 6 Saturday

In the morning we were to pack-up and leave the deschuttes forest. So the morning was a hectic, because everybody was packing up at the same time and trying to hurry up. It only took my brother and  I, half an hour to fold up our tent. While others were still putting their tents away, I had walked around to help the adults pack up the heavy equipment. The generator was the heaviest object that I had to lift. I say that we were really fast in getting ready and hitting the road. We were in the car for about a good eleven hours. I know that sounds like a lot but I slept about 3 of those hours. That was one of the longest car rides that I have ever been on, I could not get comfortable. When I saw the sign that said "La Grande 63 miles". I was pretty excited, because I went to a football camp just a week before this trip. When we arrived, it was like I was going to the football camp all over again. We stopped at Burger   king, and got dinner. That was the first time I had tried Burger King chicken wraps, I really liked them. Overall The day was very long and I just could not wait to get there. But when we got to the Pow wow, it was dark and we still had to set up our tents. We managed getting our tents up, even though it was a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment