Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Day 3 Wednesday

This morning we woke up extra early because this was the day that we are leaving warm springs and heading out to Bend, Oregon. Packing everything was a tough task but we succeeded in leaving at 8:00am. We were heading to the horse back riding. I really didn't know what to think of when they told me that we are going horse back riding. I would of never have thought that I would be up on a horse. I won't lie, I liked riding horses. It was so cool! I wish we could do that again. But after that we sat down and written a hypothesis to complete Scientific method. Then we left for madras, it was only 15 minutes away from warm springs. After this we are going to bend Oregon to the wilderness and hopefully it will not be as hot. Overall today was a good day and I had tons of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment